Saturday, June 23, 2012

Novel Update III

Up to 17,500 words.  Finished Chapter 7 and I will likely start and finish Chapter 8 tonight, so that will put the word count somewhere in the 19,000 range.  Thoughts are flowing real good right now and I'm beginning to develop a plan for releasing the rest of the novel.  This really is a dynamic, learning as I go process.  I have always wanted to write a book, but this is my first attempt.  I hope everyone is enjoying it and I would really love some feedback from everybody. 

I am considering fleshing out some of the characters outside of the novel format; if there is anyone that you would like to know more about, let me know.  It would likely be in a short story format.  Not necessarily a bio, but more like a snippet from their past before the world went mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment