Saturday, July 7, 2012

Novel Update XII

Posting has been rare this weekend because the Internet is down at the homestead. All I have is access via my phone.

Thanks to everyone who downloaded a free copy of Part 1. The downloads put me into the free top 100 of contemporary fiction. Maybe this will translate into some sales. I'm happy to share the story with you, but I am a capitalist also. A little cash flow would be cool.

I'm a little over halfway through with Part 2. Maybe in 4-5 weeks I will have it up on Amazon. I'll probably run another free promo for part 1 once part 2 is up.

Part 2 is coming along nicely, characters are getting a little more fleshed out. I originally did not plan on having a Barrett POV - but he is turning into one of my favorite storylines along with Clayton.

If you've finished Part 1 already, I would love some feedback.

2 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed your writing. I'm looking forward to more. Keep up the faith and keep up the good work.
    Papa Mike
    III

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pop. I've appreciated your comments along the way.

    ReplyDelete