Saturday, December 15, 2012

Archer Garrett is a Dirty Liar!

I really am a dirty liar, this is my confession.  I'm making light of it, but I do feel bad.  I said I would listen to what you wanted regarding my next project, and I had already started on Krato 2.

But.

You got trumped.

By the little lady.

She's a Walking Dead fiend, and she wants a zombie  book.

And her vote is weighted.

Krato is undead for the moment, but not forgotten.  I promise.

In my defense, I do bang these things out fairly quick, so maybe I won't be sidetracked for very long.  At least I'm not George R.R. Martin slow.

4 comments:

  1. Archer-

    The little lady's vote is worth more than the rest of the world's.

    Good choice!

    AP

    ReplyDelete
  2. and she knows where I sleep...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. There's always that, and fear is a great motivator...

      ;-)

      Delete
  3. When mama's happy all are happy.
    Papa Mike
    III

    ReplyDelete