Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Some Updates

My writing will probably slow down some as I try to focus more on other items in my life.  That doesn't mean I'm quitting by any means, since I'm hopefully starting Krato2 today.

I also have a collaboration project in the preliminary stages.  The backdrop is a war, but the book is not about war.  It will be very Biblical, but not preachy.  Think kind of along the lines of Joshua or Jonathan and their faith.  The book will bounce between the main storyline and diary-like reflections of the main character (Think of Sheriff Bell's commentary chapters in McCarthy's No Country).  I have no idea how long this book will turn out to be, but probably not a novel length. 

Russell will be releasing his review of TWF tomorrow on his blog: http://reflexionesfinales.blogspot.com/
He's been releasing one a day all this week, and I must say he does not mind trashing books.  Most people will just gloss over or ignore a book's problems, but he certainly doesn't.  I'm looking forward to some brutal feedback.

Benjamin Rush at Stronghold also ran my John 18 guest post from yesterday up his flag:  http://strykersstronghold.wordpress.com/2013/01/16/submission-through-power-or-in-the-awe-of-the-i-am/
I actually wrote it for his site, but sent it to Michael as well.

Hopefully I'll have an author spotlight with Max Velocity and his book, Patriot Dawn, soon enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment