Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Western Front - Parts 1-3 Currently Free

Amazon decided to arbitrarily price match tWF 1-3 to free, even though it is not free anywhere else.  So, while I do battle with their minions to raise the price back to up to the normal sales price, you might as well take advantage of the situation.

If you know somebody who might enjoy the book, now's the time to give them a heads up.  I don't know how long it will be before I get it corrected, so hurry.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008VIJIKQ


2 comments:

  1. FREE? I like free. Got it on my kindle.
    Thanks for the free copy. Just need you to sign it....lol
    Papa Mike
    III

    ReplyDelete
  2. ; )

    Maybe I'll do some kind of giveaway soon where I sign some cover art printed on glossy paper.

    ReplyDelete