Tuesday, June 11, 2013

the Western Front - Rework

I guess one way to see if you're improving at something is to go back and review your early work.

I knew tWF needed some tweaking, but I didn't expect it to need so much.  I made a lot of choices during that project that I wouldn't do now.  Of course, I pretty much sat down at my keyboard and said, "I think I'll write a book," so I guess I should expect it to be rough.  I've learned a lot in the past year and I think it's reflected a lot in the Nine of  the North and Pulse Chaser.  

I'll be reworking it over the next week or so.  After doing so, I'll upload it and probably begin some advertising or promo.  Sales have dropped pretty sharply over the last few weeks so I need to do something to bolster them.


2 comments:

  1. Love your work. Any update on when you may continue the Blighted and Flashback series.

    Thanks,

    Shane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shane.

    I've got a thought in my mind for a Flashback short. Blighted may be a few months yet. To be honest, I haven't settled on a next project yet.

    I think I may write the Border Marches (I'm thinking of writing as a first person perspective, with Clayton as the narrator).

    If not that, then maybe the Flashback short (the main character being a data assassin. Shudup, it's a career path).

    I've also got a really cool idea for a novel inspired by the Stephen Benet short I posted the other day.

    Blighted 2 is probably in line after them.

    ReplyDelete